- Shipping & Returns
Capacity: 500 GB
· 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Processor
· 4 GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
· 500GB 5400rpm Hard Drive; 8x DVD/CD SuperDrive
· 15.4-Inch LED-backlit Display, 1440-by-900 Resolution; AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 512MB GDDR5
· Mac OS X v10.7 Lion, 7 Hour Battery Life
· Item Weight: 10 pounds
· Shipping Weight: 10.1 pounds
As with previous models, the MacBook Pro features a precision unibody enclosure crafted from a single block of aluminum, creating a thin and light mobile computing workhorse (less than 1 inch thin and just 5.6 pounds) that's also highly durable. It includes a 15.4-inch, LED-backlit glass display as well as a glass trackpad that doesn't include a button (for larger tracking area) that features Apple's Multi-Touch technology. And it comes standard with automatic graphics switching that provides performance when you need it and energy efficiency when you don't. You'll also get up to 7 hours of battery life while on the go.
This version of the 15.4-inch MacBook Pro (model MD318LL/A) features a second-generation 2.2 GHz Core i7 quad-core processor, 500 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM. Other features include ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity, an SDXC card slot, two USB 2.0 ports, and a FireWire 800 port
OS X Lion
Every Mac comes with OS X Lion, the latest release of the world's most advanced desktop operating system. With over 250 features including Multi-Touch gestures, Mission Control, full-screen apps, and Launchpad, OS X Lion takes the Mac further than ever.
Key OS X Lion Features
· Mission Control provides a bird's-eye view of everything running on your Mac.
· Launchpad puts all your apps front and center for easy access.
· View apps full screen and switch between them with a swipe.
· Interact with your Mac using intuitive new Multi-Touch gestures.
Revolutionary Thunderbolt Technology
Developed by Intel with collaboration from Apple, high-speed Thunderbolt I/O (input/output) technology delivers an amazing 10 gigabits per second of transfer speeds in both directions. Built into the MacBook Pro, the Thunderbolt port allows you to connect to new Thunderbolt-compatible peripherals as well as existing USB and FireWire peripherals using simple adapters. You'll be able to move data up to 20 times faster than with USB 2.0 and more than 12 times faster than with FireWire 800, and you can daisy-chain multiple high-speed devices without using a hub.
And because Thunderbolt is based on DisplayPort technology, you'll be able to connect to a high-resolution display from the same port. Any Mini DisplayPort display plugs right into the Thunderbolt port, and you can also connect displays that use DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI, or VGA connections with an existing adapter. You'll also be able to include your display into a daisy-chained set of peripherals.
Next-Generation Quad-Core Intel Processor
This MacBook Pro is powered by a second-generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, which provides breakthrough digital media management, content creation, and 3D gaming capabilities. With updated Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, the latest Core i7 increases speed automatically for whatever you're doing, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload.
Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology enables each core of your processor to work on two tasks at the same time, delivering the performance you need for smart multitasking. And you'll enjoy a rich set of new features for a stunning and seamless visual experience with no additional hardware. The Core i7 processor also provides faster access to the installed RAM, with an integrated memory controller to connect fast 1333 MHz memory directly to the processor.
With new microarchitecture, the graphics processor resides on the same chip as the central processor and has direct access to the 6 MB of shared L3 cache--helping your applications run at peak performance. And an integrated video encoder enables HD video calls with FaceTime, while an efficient decoder gives you long battery life when you're watching DVDs or iTunes movies.
Automatic Graphics Switching
The MacBook Pro offers excellent graphics flexibility with two video processors--the discrete AMD Radeon HD 6750M processor (with 512 MB of GDDR5 video memory) for heavier workloads and an integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor for better battery life on the go. When gaming or using processor-intensive applications like Aperture or Final Cut Pro, you'll appreciate the power of the AMD Radeon HD 6750M, which lets you see more frames per second and experience better responsiveness. And the automatic graphics switching feature determines which graphics processor an application needs and switches instantly between the processors.
Buttonless Multi-Touch Trackpad
With no button on the glass trackpad, there's more room to track and click--left, right, center, and everywhere in between. Without a separate button, the trackpad gives your hands plenty of room to move on the large, silky glass surface. It also incorporates Multi-Touch gestures--including swipe, pinch, rotate, and four-finger swipe. And it also now supports inertial scrolling, an intuitive way to scroll through large photo libraries, lengthy documents and long web sites.
· 15.4-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1440 x 900-pixel resolution).
· 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core processor with 6 MB shared L3 cache for excellent multitasking.
· Dual graphics processors with automatic switching between AMD Radeon HD 6750M (with 512 MB of GDDR5 video memory) for demanding applications and integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 (with 384 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for power savings.
· 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
· 4 GB installed RAM (1333 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
· 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
· Built-in FaceTime HD camera for video chatting
· Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
· Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000)
· Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
· Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
· SDXC card slot
· Thunderbolt port with native Mini DisplayPort output plus support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
· Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control with support for inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
· Full-size backlit keyboard
· Stereo speakers with subwoofers
· Dimensions: 14.35 x 9.82 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH)
· Weight: 5.6 pounds
· Up to 7 hours of battery life
· Meets Energy Star 5.0 requirements
· Rated EPEAT Gold
What's in the Box
15.4-inch MacBook Pro, display cleaning cloth, 85W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, power cord, software DVDs, printed and electronic documentation
* Delivery Time.
We need 1-2 days to process your order before shipping.There are two shipping methoed. Fast Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 3-5 days.Slow Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 10-15 days.
* Tracking information.
After we ship package, customer receive automatic email with tracking details.
* Lost Package Policy.
If a package did not arrive in 4 weeks after the shipping date, then this package is treated as Lost. In this case a new package will be shipped to the customer provided we are able to give the same items as those purchased by the customer. If we are not able to provide the same items to substitute the lost ones we will either propose to the customer similar items or refund their cost as it will be mutually agree with the customer. If one or more items neither the same nor similar are available to be shipped, the customer can request to cancel the order entirely, thus the total cost of the order including shipping and handling cost will be fully refunded.